Seabourn Expeditions Opens For Booking 2025/2026 Voyages
The post Seabourn Expeditions Opens For Booking 2025/2026 Voyages appeared first on TD (Travel Daily Media) Brand TD.
Seabourn has scouted the world for the most incredible experiences and opportunities for unexpected Seabourn Moments that only an expedition can provide, all while maintaining ultra-luxurious creature comforts. Guests will notice that many of these itineraries are described only as an “Experience” or that they are subject to change. Embracing this flexibility allows Seabourn’s expedition team members to actively curate a journey tailored to the client, bringing them closer and deeper than ever to wildlife, history, and new cultures.
The ultra-luxury Expeditions aboard Seabourn Venture and Seabourn Pursuit, like each Seabourn journey, are based on actual, personalised experiences, all coordinated by a 24-person Expedition team. A select group of academics, scientists, and general naturalists share the customer’s passion for experiencing and learning about the world’s most remote regions.
Guests are welcome and encouraged to interact with the Expedition Team throughout their voyage, from whale-watching in the Bow Lounge to attending a lecture on the traditional SingSings they’ll encounter in Papua New Guinea, as well as more casual touchpoints like meals together in the Colonnade and sharing stories in the Expedition Lounge.
Seabourn has spent the past several months scouting several new experiences for the 2025/2026 season, all of which the ultra-luxury cruise line is thrilled to share exclusively with Seabourn guests. Some favourites are:
• Harvesting pearls with a master pearl cultivator in the Kimberley while overlooking Kuri Bay • Spying polar bears a top Labrador in the Torngat Mountains National Park in the Canadian Arctic
• Attempting to cross the Bellot Strait and marvelling at the abundance of sea ice in every direction across the North-west Passage.
•Going on a night safari in the Amazon and spotting nocturnal predators like the black caiman stalking their prey along the banks.
• Snorkelling and scuba diving on Tonga’s beautiful coral reefs and witnessing blacktip reef sharks eating sardines.
Seabourn has also added and enhanced some of its Seabourn experiences, which are unique to the remote climate that the brand’s purpose-built expedition ships can access and are now offered on select sailings where Mother Nature permits:
• Caviar on Ice: Indulge in exquisite caviar and tartare service surrounded by the luxury of Seabourn’s expansive viewing deck’s dazzling glaciers, or maybe on a Zodiac cruise you’ll never forget.
•Moments that move you (Champagne Zodiac): As guests return to the ship from their thrilling Zodiac cruise, another Zodiac appears behind an iceberg, bearing congratulations and champagne for thirsty explorers. Guests forever tell people of this hidden gem, tucked away in the ice, never in the same place twice.
• Polar Plunge: Guests can grab their cozy robes and head down to the Landing Zone to cheer on their brave companions and perhaps indulge in some liquid courage to take the plunge themselves. For those daring enough to dive in, steaming cups of hot cocoa await, melting away the cold into a heartwarming memory.
• Kuri Bay Pearl Reveal: This is a moment to celebrate the wonder of nature’s hidden treasures over a glass of fine champagne. Travellers gather close to witness the delicate opening of an oyster, unveiling the gleaming pearl within.
These incredible experiences are complemented by Seabourn’s “base camp” for each itinerary: an ultra-luxurious, purpose-built expedition vessel in the form of the Seabourn Venture or her new sister, the Seabourn Pursuit.
The post Seabourn Expeditions Opens For Booking 2025/2026 Voyages appeared first on Brand TD.